A wonderful tribute to the end of asparagus season here in Michigan.
- 1 12″ Boboli Original crust, or comparable
- 2 tbsp olive oil, Kenzoil w/garlic & basil if possible or similar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed & cut diagonally into 1-2″ pieces
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 oz. garlic & herb boursin cheese
- crushed red pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Drizzle 1 1/2 tbsp oil on crust.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, followed by asparagus and bacon.
- Crumble Boursin over top, making sure to distribute as evenly as possible.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and top with crushed red pepper.
- Bake directly on center rack of oven for 10-14 minutes, depending on your preference of crispness.
- Cut into 6 or 8 slices with pizza cutter & allow to cool just a bit before biting in, if you can I say serves 4-6 as it would be 2 slices each for 4 people or 1 bigger slice each for 6. Or half of it for each person, serving two, just kidding! Or am I ?!