A colorful dish with delightful contrasting textures and an out-of-this-world dressing.
Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 pound baby yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed & halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place potatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam or blanch green beans, plunging in cold water after about 5 minutes of cooking.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Toss potatoes and green beans with dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. This is perfect to bring along on a picnic or for a cookout as it doesn’t have any mayo in it and won’t spoil if it sits out.